Hi guys, In this video I will show you how to watch over 8000 IPTV channels on Kodi 17.3. To Watch IPTV you only need to install 2 addons and i will show you the exact steps.
● STAY SAFE WITH THE BEST VPN, 60% off promotion!!! – My Personal recommendations are 1. 2. (Both have 100% money back guarantee, try and see which works best for you.)
● Click here to subscribe for more: ●
● =========Looking for a VPN to stay safe online?========●
A VPN protects your privacy online, secures your Internet connection and restores your freedom. Without a VPN for Kodi, your ISP can and will see all of your internet activity and traffic. This can cause the internet provider to throttle your internet connection and that will impact the performance of streaming using Kodi. You can set up a VPN on most of the Kodi Devices you currently use including Android, iOS, OSX, Windows and even directly to your wireless router. You can use the VPN router setup to cover your home so you don’t have to worry about using Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick and Fire TV !
There are some Kodi links that are not available based on geographic restrictions, but that can be fixed by using a VPN.
● VPN I personally recommend – 1. (IPVanish) 2. (SlickVPN) – Up to a 30-day 100% money back guarantee!:●
● Thanks for watching and please like if it helped. THANKS! ●
● Support this channel
● My other Videos●
Fastest VPN ever?:
Fix Exodus install errors:
Watch nearly 1000 IPTV channels for free:
How to install Kodi 17.1 on firestick:
Best Kodi 17.1 Build:
Automate Kodi maintenance:
How to fix buffering on Kodi March 2017:
Super lite build for Amazong Firestick:
Disclaimer: KODI™ is not at all affiliated with ANY 3rd party addons! If you use any 3rd party addons, you’re using them at you’re own risk! 3rd party addons may go down at times, and will never fully work 100% of the time. You take full responsibility if you choose to install, or use any 3rd party addons, and anything happens to your system! These videos are for entertainment purposes only!